Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chapter 10

Hello All.

Last night we discussed chapter 10 which was appropriately on change. We talked about how to introduce and implement change and how much resistance to expect in trying to do so.

Andy asked for examples of change in our lives and I talked about the change that I was committed to making when I began school. And how it scared me that I would go through school and not like my new "career" any better than before I started.

He said that it is so much better to "get in the game" and try something new than to sit and wonder "what if" your whole life. And I couldn't agree more.

I feel like I'm finally throwing my hat in the ring and it seems like there are alot of possibilities ahead of me.

I know, I'm drinking the college punch right now but I'm excited so bear with me.

By the by, I got my final grades for Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word last night. Both A's!

Talk to you all later and go Rays!

No comments: