Thursday, March 19, 2009

Things are getting busy

Hello all,

Sorry for the extended layoff, but we had spring break last week.

But we'll make up for that as I now have two classes per week. I started Written Communications this past Monday. It was weird having an Andy-less class. New teachers name is Gary Heeler. He seems like a nice guy, and he made the class interesting. Let me know if any of you out there are English majors and are interested in proofreading my papers.

We also had week 2 of Teambuilding and problemsolving. We went through the inputs, throughputs, and outputs of teams. We also teamed up to review a movie and talk about the teams and leaders that develop in the movie. Our movie: Lord of the Flies. I haven't seen it yet so it should be interesting.

Till next time.

Jon

No comments: