Monday, March 23, 2009

Scared

Hello,

This isn't one of my usual posting days. This isn't one of my usual subjects.

My 2 year old niece was flown to Children's Hospital in Minneapolis this past Saturday. After having stomach pains for awhile, they found what they suspect to be cancerous tumors in her belly. I can't even begin to describe how helpless and desperate I feel to want to help her. I can't imagine what her parents are going through.

I take comfort in the fact the I know everything that happens here on earth is under the watchful eye of God. I know she is in His hands, as we all are. And I know that Romans 8:28 says all things work for the good of those who love Him.

But man, this is hard.

I ask those of you who read this to keep Anna and her family in your prayers during this most difficult time.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Craigers said...

Jon,

I will keep Anna and her family in my prayers. All I can offer in a time like this is scripture.

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

Jonny K said...

Thanks, Craig.