Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The "meat" of the program

Hello once again,

Week 2 of the new class is in the books. We seem to be getting in what I imagine is the "meat and potatoes" of it all. Reading a couple chapters, doing chapter quizzes, and discussing what we've learned in the following class.

I think it's finally hitting me that I'm in college, and will be for quite some time. I am finding it difficult to set aside the time required to do homework and prepare (as evidenced by the fact that I still haven't started my Microsoft classes yet.

I'm working on getting down to one job in order to concentrate on school and the wife and kids more. I'm not sure if it will work, but I'm lucky to have the support of my wife, no matter what.

Anywho, I'll keep you posted.

Hope this finds you all well.

Bye now.

1 comment:

Ride On said...

Hang in there Jon, I'm living proof that even procrastinators can graduate!