Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Week #2

Hello all,

I know, you're impressed that I'm posting only one day after class, what can I say?

We had 2 people in class last night that weren't there in week 1. So we began class by reviewing last week for those two.

We then covered Chapters 2-5, discussing different leadership qualities, styles, and situations. I find we're getting a bit more in depth with discussions as we move along in the program. Andy always does a good job of keeping the mood light though, which I appreciate.

We have some more papers for this class and also a group power point on a leader of our choice covering the qualities of said leader, characteristics of the followers, and an overview of the situation. There is 5 people in my group, and we're doing Martin Luther King, Jr. Should be fun.

I also talked to Andy last night about moving on for my bachelor's after LTC, and he really suggests Silver Lake in Mantiowoc. They run their classes pretty similar to Andy from what he tells me, so I'll have to start looking in to it.

Anywho, hope this finds you all well.

Jon

No comments: