Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to work!

Well, I'm still not totally back in the swing of things as evidenced by the fact it's taken me a week to post about our first class back.

The two weeks off went by way too fast.

Anyway, my new class is Leadership Developement. Andy is once again teaching this class. Last week, we went over the class, what we'll cover, and what to expect. Chapters 1-5 were assigned for tonight, and I finished them this morning.

We also got our grades from the previous course. Out of 1,000 points, I got 977. For those of you who lack in the math arena, thats 97.7%. That's right, an A. Hopefully more of those to come in semester #2.

On a side note, my family has started a biggest loser competition which I entered. I figure I could stand to lose 30-40 pounds which would put me in the 16% range for total percentage lost.

Since my brothers tip the scales just south of 3 bills, I'll need some help to win this thing. But seriously, good luck to all of you who entered, and let's get healthy!

Till next time.

Jon

1 comment:

Craigers said...

Glad to hear your back into it Jonny. Good luck with your competition. Talk to you soon.