Thursday, November 20, 2008

Week Three

Me again,

This week we talked about organization, time management, and planning.

We talked about all the things that a supervisor must do, and the need for delegating when appropriate.

Also got our team formed for our powerpoint presentation on process improvement for the last week of class. Should be fun.

This was also my first week on my new schedule. So I had to work during the Packer game, but I had Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off. It was great being able to take the kids to school and pick them up. McKenna has off of school on Wednesday so we spent the day together. It was alot of fun.

Anyway, I have to be in to work at 1 so I'll be going now.

Happy hunting and talk to you next week.

1 comment:

Craigers said...

How did you make it through without the Green & Gold Jonny? You must have been shaking like a crack head from withdrawal!