Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello again,

Well, class #2 of Intro to Portfolio is in the books. Another interesting round of discussions on the different types of people in our class using 3 or 4 different self-assessments.

I think Andy (Instructor) is hoping to help us see that in order to be good supervisors, we must understand the differences in people that we might see. I enjoy the classroom time much more than I expected. The 4 hour classes go by quickly.

I still need to work on my self-discipline as to getting homework done. Knock the 10 year rust off and what not.

And quickly because next Tuesday is our final class for Intro to Portfolio, and 8 reflection papers are due. After that, credit #1 will be in the books.

Hope this finds you all well and we'll speak at you later.

Jonny K.

1 comment:

Brewers Fan #3 said...

Jon, I never had rust and I still don't get anything done in a timely manner. Procrastination runs in the family (after Jenny and Becky). Your work schedule doesn't help the situation.