Monday, August 25, 2008

Scary

Hello All,

As part of my homework for my Intro to Portfolio class, I took some self-assessments.

You answer a series of questions and then use the results to put you into certain classes of people. Meyers-Briggs was one of the assessments, I'm sure some of you have heard of them.

When I read the explanation of the class that I fell in, I was amazed. It was like someone had written a book on the way I am and feel.

It's almost scary. I can't wait to get to class tomorrow and discuss it with the others.

I also picked up my materials for my Microsoft Word and Excel I classes. Self directed, work at home and then take to school for grading. Hopefully it's not too hard.

I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

IllinoisCyclist said...

Jon, keep it up! Trust me when you're walking across that stage to get your diploma it will make it all worth while.


I've done some of the Meyers Briggs type surveys and you're right they are amazingly accurate.


Ride On!

Brewers Fan #3 said...

Jon, I took the DiSC test, which also was accurate to a ridiculous degree. Keep it up! We're thinking of you.