Friday, February 13, 2009

Almost there........

Hello all,

We've finished up the final 6 chapters in the current book. Our final paperwork is all due next Tuesday. Our group presentation is the next week and that will close the book on Leadership Development.

I then start 2 classes so I'll be going to LTC twice a week. Should keep me busy.

I also finished up my Powerpoint class this past week. All I have to do is take the final test in the computer lab at school.

I'll let you know how it all goes.

Till then...

2 comments:

Craigers said...

I hope you won't be too busy for riding. Keep up the hard work Jon. It will pay great dividends to you in the end.

Zacamania said...

Jon I don't know how you do all you do. I would be so exhausted and crabby after work and school. I wouldn't even bother with the blog.