Monday, January 11, 2010

Long time, no post; Happy New Year!

Hello again,

I apologize for the length of time between posts. Busy Christmas season, family functions, and illnesses have been the name of the game for the last month. But we're back and ready for spring semester 2010!

I finished last semester with an A in Managing for Quality. I have begun Legal Issues for Supervisors, and American History. I have found the Legal Issues class to be very interesting, which surprises me. I didn't expect to, but I think this might be one of my favorites.

I'm 1.5 semesters into this journey, and I'm trying to decide wheter to put the pedal down in 2010 for a winter graduation, or perhaps look for a Spring 2011. As I've mentioned before, time with my family is more important to me than my degree, but it would be nice to "walk down the aisle" this year.

Who knows? I trust God will lead all my decisions, and I look forward to seeing what he has in store for me this year.

Hope this finds you all well!

Jonny K

1 comment:

Craigers said...

Glad to hear you made it through the Holidays Jon. Sounds like everything is still moving forward for you. Hope everyone is happy and healthy. Let's have lunch now that the holidays are over. Later