Saturday, October 3, 2009

Masters Anyone?

So, I've been trying to decide what to do with my $250 paperweight that is my Accounting for Professionals textbook. While doing some research on e-bay, I found one for sale that had been used by the seller for his MBA studies. MBA!!!!! So, when I'm done with this class, I'll be well on my way to my master's, right? Wishful thinking, I know.

Anyway, still awaiting my final test grade to see if the A-train rolls on. I then have a presentation to do on the financial reporting of the Nestle corporation this Tuesday. That will wrap up my Accounting for Professionals class. Oh, how I will miss it.

On a couple other notes, my dad and my brother are somewhere in the Carolina's doing a bike ride to benefit the cancer that my neice is currently battling. Way to go guys, and win Anna!

Also, this post comes to you from the wonderful Wilderness resort in Wisconsin Dells. Wifey had a conference and her boss was nice enough to send us with her. Thanks Dr. Joe!

Finally, this Monday the chosen one will run onto the field to take on the Packers. I would recommend to all (yes, even you traildog) to get your popcorn ready, cuz I'm sure it's going to be a show.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Jonny K.

2 comments:

Craigers said...

Kudos to your Dad & Brother for doing that ride (wish I could be there too). AS for the so-called "chosen one", the only reason I might catch a little of the game is because there is no baseball and there are only two hockey games on tonight, neither of witch I really care about. I would however rather see Chuck Liddell on dancing with the stars than watch that P.O.S. Fav-rey. Funny how I can have so much dislike for one indivdual. Just remember Jonny, you started this verbal tirade. Hope your grades come up "A"'s. Win Anna!

Jonny K said...

You know you're a closet Favre lover.