Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside

Hello again all,

June 2 here in the 920. And it was 45 degrees last night on my way to work. What is going on?

By the by, I started on third shift last night. The third shift supervisor wanted to switch, so I get my weekends back. Third shift isn't the best, but I'm excited to plan things on Saturday's and Sunday's.

School is going well. I find it harder to focus now that summer is approaching (hopefully). I have two more weeks to go in Career Assessment. I am enjoying this class as the material is helpful in job searches.

I'm supposed to start Math with Business Applications next Monday, but I'm not sure if I'll take it or not with the shift change. I'll keep you updated.

Hope all is well.

2 comments:

Craigers said...

Glad to hear you've got you weekends back Jonny. Now may be we can do some pedaling. By the way, I'll expect to see you at Earth Ride now. Going for 50 this year you dude! Later

Anonymous said...

I am with the Dog! 50 at the earth ride look forward to seeing you again hope you can keep up, "Happy Trails, safe biking and Get Bent"